Rose & Hubble
White Cotton Fabric (per ¼ metre)Rose & Hubble
Rose & Hubble Fabric - 100% cotton white quilting fabric
Are you looking to buy white cotton fabric online? As a quilter, I find this product one of the best white fabric for quilting.
It is important that white quilting cotton fabric has a good weight for both craft projects and patchwork quilting. Rose & Hubble craft cotton has an impressive weight of 158gsm, compared to the average cotton poplin at 110-130gsm. This helps reduce the transparency of plain white fabric, which tends to reveal EVERY STRAY COLOURED THREAD behind it!
This white colour fabric is from our Rose and Hubble plain fabric collection.
Our online fabric shop stocks high quality, 100% plain cotton fabric at great prices. Search our current (and ever growing) range of plain quilting fabrics.
Studio Cuts - How We Cut Your Fabric
We do not cut our patchwork fabric by the yard - as cutting fabric by the metre results in more fabric!
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. To order one metre of fabric, enter a quantity of 4.
Orders of more than one unit will be sent as a single piece.
For orders of a single quarter metre, please select one of the following:
- Fat Quarter: Approximately 50cm x 55cm / 20" x 22"
- Long Quarter: Approximately 25cm x 110cm / 10" x 44"
- Dispatches between 1-2 business days, UK delivery via Royal Mail 2nd class, estimated delivery time 1-3 days.
- All shipping costs are calculated by weight of the total order.
- FREE Shipping:
- We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £50.00
- Manufacturer recommends machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable. We recommend testing a small piece first to be sure.