Brush Blender - Lime (per 1/4 metre)John Louden
John Louden Fabric - 100% Cotton Lime from the Brush Blender collection.
A gorgeous cotton blender fabric with a beautiful brush stroke design. This fabric is a great blender fabric, but is also ideal for just about any sewing projects!
This fabric is 100% cotton and is approximately 44 inches wide, cut off the bolt. Estimate shrinkage between 3%-5%.
Our online fabric shop stocks high quality, 100% plain cotton fabric at great prices. Search our current (and ever growing) range of plain quilting fabrics.
Studio Cuts - How We Cut Your Fabric
We do not cut our patchwork fabric by the yard - as cutting fabric by the metre results in more fabric!
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. To order one metre of fabric, enter a quantity of 4.
Orders of more than one unit will be sent as a single piece.
For orders of a single quarter metre, please select one of the following:
- Fat Quarter: Approximately 50cm x 55cm / 20" x 22"
- Long Quarter: Approximately 25cm x 110cm / 10" x 44"
- Dispatches between 1-2 business days, UK delivery via Royal Mail, estimated delivery time 1-3 days.
- All shipping costs are calculated by weight of the total order.
- FREE Shipping:
- We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £25.00
- Manufacturer recommends machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable. We recommend testing a small piece first to be sure.
Rose & Hubble
MSRP:Was:Now: £9.05 - £34.24