Rose & Hubble
Scarlet Red Cotton Fabric (per ¼ metre)Rose & Hubble
Rose & Hubble Fabric - 100% cotton scarlet red quilting fabric
Who knew when shopping for a plain red fabric there could be so much choice? Scarlet fabric is a bright red hue with hints of orange. Being part of the red family, scarlet is associated with intense emotion such as love and passion. It’s a popular fabric colour, especially around winter holidays and Valentine’s day!
This scarlet red fabric is so versatile in patchwork quilting. Using scarlet fabric with neutrals like sand and beige creates a sophisticated mood. For a warm and earthy palette, combine scarlet with basil and brown fabrics. For a more daring, bold, and bright palette, pair scarlet with bright yellow and orange hues.
As a contrasting fabric colour, scarlet is stunning alongside blue and green fabrics. Combine this 100% cotton fabric colour with oranges and red fabrics creates a rich and vibrant mood. Scarlet is also a great accent colour to purple and yellow fabrics.
This fabric red cotton is from our Rose and Hubble plain fabric collection.
Our online fabric shop stocks high quality, 100% plain cotton fabric at great prices. Search our current (and ever growing) range of plain quilting fabrics.
Studio Cuts - How We Cut Your Fabric
We do not cut our patchwork fabric by the yard - as cutting fabric by the metre results in more fabric!
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. To order one metre of fabric, enter a quantity of 4.
Orders of more than one unit will be sent as a single piece.
For orders of a single quarter metre, please select one of the following:
- Fat Quarter: Approximately 50cm x 55cm / 20" x 22"
- Long Quarter: Approximately 25cm x 110cm / 10" x 44"
- Dispatches between 1-2 business days, UK delivery via Royal Mail 2nd class, estimated delivery time 1-3 days.
- All shipping costs are calculated by weight of the total order.
- FREE Shipping:
- We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £50.00
- Manufacturer recommends machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable. We recommend testing a small piece first to be sure.