Rose & Hubble
Salmon Cotton Fabric (per ¼ metre)Rose & Hubble
Rose & Hubble Fabric - 100% cotton salmon quilting fabric
Is it orange or is it pink? It seems that it's actually a bit of both! The colour Salmon is part of the coral family - which is a blend of orange and pinks.
Creative, dynamic and fun all accurately describe the coral fabrics family. Coral hues are a mix of yellow and different tints of red (pinks). Coral fabric looks and feels compelling - a natural attention getter. Plain coral cotton fabric can easily be used as either a main colour when in more pastel shades or accent colour. Coral fabrics look amazing paired with teals and whites!
Our online fabric shop stocks high quality, 100% plain cotton fabric at great prices. Search our current (and ever growing) range of plain quilting fabrics.
Studio Cuts - How We Cut Your Fabric
We do not cut our patchwork fabric by the yard - as cutting fabric by the metre results in more fabric!
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. To order one metre of fabric, enter a quantity of 4.
Orders of more than one unit will be sent as a single piece.
For orders of a single quarter metre, please select one of the following:
- Fat Quarter: Approximately 50cm x 55cm / 20" x 22"
- Long Quarter: Approximately 25cm x 110cm / 10" x 44"
- Dispatches between 1-2 business days, UK delivery via Royal Mail 2nd class, estimated delivery time 1-3 days.
- All shipping costs are calculated by weight of the total order.
- FREE Shipping:
- We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £50.00
- Manufacturer recommends machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable. We recommend testing a small piece first to be sure.