Rose & Hubble
Lavender Cotton Fabric (per ¼ metre)Rose & Hubble
Rose & Hubble Fabric - 100% cotton lavender quilting fabric
The colour Lavender derived its name from the flower This beautiful fabric colour is a mixture of red and blue in their palest shades.
This plain pale lavender quilting fabric evokes a calm playful mood to your quilting project. Like any purple fabric, this colour combines best with green to yellow fabrics. This Rose and Hubble cotton fabric will also look striking alongside other shades of purple and blue fabrics in your patchwork quilting piece.
This pale lavender cotton fabric is from our Rose and Hubble plain fabric collection.
Our online fabric shop stocks high quality, 100% plain cotton fabric at great prices. Search our current (and ever growing) range of plain quilting fabrics.
Studio Cuts - How We Cut Your Fabric
We do not cut our patchwork fabric by the yard - as cutting fabric by the metre results in more fabric!
This fabric is sold by the quarter metre. To order one metre of fabric, enter a quantity of 4.
Orders of more than one unit will be sent as a single piece.
For orders of a single quarter metre, please select one of the following:
- Fat Quarter: Approximately 50cm x 55cm / 20" x 22"
- Long Quarter: Approximately 25cm x 110cm / 10" x 44"
- Dispatches between 1-2 business days, UK delivery via Royal Mail 2nd class, estimated delivery time 1-3 days.
- All shipping costs are calculated by weight of the total order.
- FREE Shipping:
- We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £50.00
- Manufacturer recommends machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable. We recommend testing a small piece first to be sure.